Drafting of legal documents
Take a break and read all about it
Drafting of legal documents
Legal document drafting (notices, paperwork, and contracts) (1 no).Includes, among other things, employment paperwork, property documents, personal contracts, and third-party contracts. There will be two reviews Before the final delivery.
Businesses work in a fast-paced atmosphere. A firm interacts with a variety of stakeholders from the start, including co-founders, customers, business partners, vendors, and investors. Our legal specialists will analyses your situation and write documents/agreements outlining all terms, conditions, and legal remedies available in the event of a breach. By having your paperwork drafted by our pros, you may avoid any legal issues.
Services We Provide
Documents Required For Registration
Need Drafting Of Legal Documents For Your Business?
Get Need Drafting Of Legal Documents For Your Business Now
At Letz Manage we take care of quality, budget and timeline to deliver our services to you. Your satisfaction is all what we want! Contact Us Now!
FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
The plan is intended to assist individuals and organisations in drafting papers such as agreements, notifications, deeds, and other legal documents with the assistance of legal experts such as legal advisors, Company Secretaries, and Experts, among others. The following legal documents are included, but not limited to:
- Workplace Documents :
- Letter of appointment,
Letter of appointment,
- Letter of Engagement for a Direct Selling Agent, Consultant, or Freelancer
- Real Estate Documents :
- Deed of Sale/Purchase
- Deed of Gift
- Rental Agreement (Residential/Commercial)
- Agreement on Joint Ownership
- Property owner’s NOC, Notice to Vacate Tenant, Notice for Rent Payment
- Business Agreement :
- Agreement of Co-Foundership
- Purchase/Transfer of Shares
- Bid on an Invitation
- Secretarial compliance
- Board of Directors Resolution
- Meeting announcements
- Meeting agendas and minutes
- Arbitration Agreements
- Complaint from a Consumer
- Notice of non-payment of a check
- Compensation for a car accident
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Request for a catalogue
- IT (Information Technology)-Related
- Agreements on website maintenance/development/terms and conditions/privacy policies,
- Service for cloud computing
- Software development/distribution
- Service agreement for server support
- Contracts with Third Parties
- Affiliation agreement
- Leasing of Plant and Machinery
- Notice and intimation of contract breach
- Assignment/violation of copyright
Letz Manage makes use of its extensive network of legal advisors, real estate professionals, and tax experts. Our staff of experts, company secretaries, lawyers, and other legal advisors all have years of experience in their respective fields of expertise.
Some papers, such as real estate property deeds, must be notarized, which means they must be produced in front of a notary. Only if the documents have been notarized and the proper stamp duty has been paid can they be enforced in a court of law.
E-stamping is also permitted in several states.
Unless required by state or municipal legislation, some agreements and other legal papers do not need to be acknowledged before a notary public.
Our experts will develop a draught that will be shared with you as part of the strategy. Make sure you communicate all of your requirements and expectations, and go over the document thoroughly. You will receive a soft copy of the final document at the end of the process, which you may use as needed. This bundle does not include notary and stamp duty fees.