Take a break and read all about it

Permanent Account Number (PAN)

The plan is designed to meet all of your PAN procurement needs without requiring you to leave your home. Obtaining a new PAN, requesting a correction to an existing one, or dealing with a duplicate PAN are all things that Letz Manage can assist you with.

Services We Provide

Using a vault to store data online
Document verification and application form submission to the PAN authorities
PAN card should be delivered in business 7 days

Who Should Purchase

Every person or entity who is required to file an income tax return.
A person who files a tax return on behalf of others
Anyone who plans to engage in economic or financial transactions that require the use of a PAN.
Any non-Indian citizen or other person who earns money in India
Foreign-registered entities (LLPs, firms, and companies) functioning in India
Foreign nationals with a source of income in India

Need Permanent Account Number For Your Business?

Get PAN Registration For Your Business Now Starts From Rs 399/- Only

At Letz Manage we take care of quality, budget and timeline to deliver our services to you. Your satisfaction is all what we want! Contact Us Now!

FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions

PAN cards are normally provided between 7 to 15 business days. However, the decision is made completely by the Government of India’s Issuing Authority. Once your application is submitted, Letz Manage will send you the tracking information. The PAN card will be delivered straight to your home by the tax office.

In Expert’s cases where the actual assessee is a minor, insane, imbecile, mentally handicapped, deceased, wards of court, and other individuals who may require representation through a Representative Assessee, a request must be submitted by the representative.

  1. Information on minors, lunatics, idiots, mentally retarded, deceased, wards of court, and other people should be included in the PAN application.
  2. The representative assesses information must be included in item 14 of the PAN application.

The Permanent Account Number (PAN) is, as the name implies, a long-term number. Changing the address, on the other hand, may result in a change in the Assessing Officer. As a result, such changes must be reported to the income tax department (ITD) so that the ITD’s PAN database can be updated.

If you have more than one PAN, you should log into the ITD website and relinquish the excess PAN(s). Alternatively, you can fill up and submit a PAN Change Request application form, indicating the PAN you want to keep at the top. All other PANs that were mistakenly assigned to you should be included on item 11 of the form, and the relevant PAN card copy/ies should be submitted for cancellation with the form.

No products in the cart.