GST Filing & Accounting
Take a break and read all about it
GST Filing & Accounting
Services We Provide
Who Should Purchase
Documents Required For Registration
The documentation required will vary depending on the service you require at the moment. Our professionals will express the same to you based on your requirements.
Need GST Filing & Accounting For Your Business?
Get Need GST Filing & Accounting For Your Business Now
At Letz Manage we take care of quality, budget and timeline to deliver our services to you. Your satisfaction is all what we want! Contact Us Now!
FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
Letz Manage connects you with a qualified expert from its professional network of experts, CSs, and consultants. These experts have a combined 40 years of experience in direct and indirect taxation, as well as other statutory registrar compliance.
Aside from the services included in the plan, you may require the following services, to mention a few, depending on the nature of your activities and special business requirements.
- Registrations with the government under the GST
- Filing of GST returns on a regular basis o Other one-time registrations such as Trademarks, Copyright, and so on
- Contact our specialists or send an email to [email protected]. Our professionals will counsel you on the next steps to take.
The following are the minimum requirements for a private limited company.
- Preparation of books of accounts in accordance with Sec 44AA (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Expert’sh Flow Statement)
- The first Auditor is appointed
- Accounts Audit (Statutory)
- Annual Return and Financial Statements Filing
- Director’s Report Preparation
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) (once every year by 30th sept)
- Board of Directors Meetings (1st within 30 days from the date of Incorporation and at least 4 in a calendar year)
- Keeping Statutory Registers and Records up to date
- Income Tax Advance Tax Payment and Return Filing on a Quarterly Basis
- Event-based compliances, such as ROC filings for new directors to the board of directors, increases in authorised capital, and so forth, will be among the others.
An accountant is well-versed in accounting concepts. It’s crucial to classify expenses as either capital (for example, fixed assets) or revenue (for example, purchases). Accounting errors can result in financial losses. Though numerous accounting tools have evolved over time, human intellect remains unrivalled.
Accounting services will be provided remotely through the use of web software. Our accountants are not permitted to visit us in person. Any questions can be sent to our specialists by phone or email.
Yes, we can utilise your programme as long as it can be accessed remotely. Our professionals will login and prepare your accounts after you give us access to your software.